Saturday, June 17, 2006

the lost posts

Being offline for over a month was at times annoying, maddening, and freeing. So many times each day I would need a phone number, address, recipe, knitting information and not be able to get it. But there was also a little bit more time in the day...time not spent checking emails, searching and searching for the perfect (insert word here), then *click* *click* *click*....how did I end up here? What was I supposed to be looking for, again?

I really missed being able to put thoughts up here. I found myself composing entries, determined to type them out once I could. So here goes. You'll need to scroll down to see them. The first of the missing posts is Hope's birthday, April 29.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares