Thursday, June 01, 2006

MD Sheep & Wool Festival, revisited

I never did write about it. I got this pattern by Lucy Neatby from the Shelridge Farm booth and their Soft Touch Ultra fingering weight yarn in chocolate, raspberry and bubblegum. The yarn is absolutely lovely and just as soft as they describe. Really nice to work and I've really pleased with the hat. Oh, and the folks from Shelridge farm were just as friendly as can be.
I've been wanting to try this technique and fell in love with the hat they had displayed. It went really quick and I love it. I think the size should be just about right for Lydia to wear this fall/winter.

Next I want to make it with with just two colors: a solid and a handpainted yarn. I think that would be just beeyooteeful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares