Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thursday...

...six minutes until The Apprentice. Laura, if you're reading this, don't think I didn't notice that you didn't call me today. Bad, bad Laura.

About moving...I am not feeling as terrified as I was, but I'm still feeling a bit sick over the whole thing. I hate change. Hate it. Big time. Especially if it's not on my terms which, obviously this isn't. We'll get through this, I know, and in the end it will be better as we will have our own house. It's just the details and the thought of it, overall, that get to me. Words of encouragement are welcome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares