Sunday, May 01, 2005

23 things about me

1. I hated my name when I was growing up

2. I started loving it after high school

3. I always knew I wanted 6 kids

4. Mission accomplished!(and then some)

5. I met my husband when we were in high school.

6. We've now been together for over 22 years.

7. I am still very much in love with him.

8. I love to knit

9. I am not good about finishing anything but the smallest knitting projects.

10. My grandmother taught me how to knit when I was about 7 1/2.

11. On double points.

12. Short double points.

13. I was knitting a scarf for my cousin, who was not yet born.

14. My cousin was born and now has two children of her own.

15. I never finished her scarf.

16. I started making handmade soap last year and I love it.

17. I love it so much that I started a handmade soap business.

18. Hopefully my website will be finished soon.

19. My best friend lives all the way over there in California.

20. If I had my way, she'd live on this side.

21. She is equally convinced that I should live over there.

22. I have chickens.

23. They never cease to amuse me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares