Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Made hat, no picture.

Ugh. I just hate when I do that. I made a hat for my cousin's first baby (due next month) and gave it to her at her shower on Sunday (along with Sugared Pink soap and Whipped Cream for her). And I forgot to take a picture. )-: You'll have to use your best imagination....it was knit with Gedifra Tagliato in a blend of soft blue, soft green and white. Very pretty. Anyway, just a very basic pattern that I made up as I went along on size 9's. Four rows of 1/1 ribbing then stockinette stitch with a 6 stitch wide cable up the center (with three garter stitches on either side). Tapered at the top up into a dandy little knot on top. Man, I wish I had a pic!

Last night I was feeling Untired (wired would probably be more accurate) after watching 24 so I started a scarf with my single ball of Colinette Point 5 in frangipani. Eight stitches wide, garter stitch on 15's. I'll be sure to take a picture of that one. Just need to charge up my camera batteries. Excuses, excuses. I'm not sure what I'll do with it...it looks great so far and I'd love to keep it, but I'm not a scarf person, so maybe I'll gift it.

Still plugging away at the pink blanket...it's probably about 10 or 11 inches high, now. I worked on it mostly when waiting for Jake after school and at Clara's softball practices. Now that I'm not picking up Abie from preschool, Jake is taking the bus, so that chunk of work time is gone.

More later.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares