Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Less than 24 hours...

...until Clara's big day. She decided that she wants to take ice cream in to share with her class. Because then she gets to go into the teachers' lounge in the morning to put them in the freezer. Very Cool. Today she said that she wants Chipotle for dinner. I just love a cheap date! She has softball practice tomorrow, if the weather holds up, so that would work out nicely. Maybe we can go out for ice cream after that. I can't wait to see how she likes her gifts. I'm not used to giving sports equipment to a daughter. (-:

This evening I went to a market research group on mattresses. I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to tell anyone, but let's just say that out of ten mattresses, the most expensive one truly was the most comfortable. Darn. Wouldn't it be nice if the price was all hype? Oh, well. I was expecting to get some knitting time in while waiting, but as soon as I got there (15 minutes early, even!), they took me back to start. It's a conspiracy.

Then I rushed home for the last five minutes of American Idol because my life is just that exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares