Wednesday, February 07, 2007

the part where airport security yells at me

Checking in. See the screen on the back of his jacket? That's Lydia, from this pic.
She's the poster girl for his band.
Ben was not happy about Jake leaving.


That sign up there on the top left? It says you can't take photographs here.
Oops.
A lady in a uniform quickly pointed out the error of my ways.


The observation deck.

There is a thick pane of glass between them.




leaving

I talked to Jake about counting the number of seats between the emergency exit row and his seat. Then I asked him to text me once he was seated.

I'm on.

Good boy. How many rows from your seat to the emergency exit row?

It's my row.

(eyes looking upward) Thank you.

Laura, he's hurtling in your direction. Make him shower every day, have fun and then send him on back home to us.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

That's so cute and sweet that Lydia is on the back of Jake's jacket. It made me laugh that it said screaming babies.

2/08/2007 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares