Monday, August 14, 2006

because my husband is so very trendy...

...he had to get in on the Pirates of the Caribbean thang. Last week Lydia used her Freddy Krueger-like fingers to nick his cornea. We got to spend the better part of Thursday morning in the er to obtain verification of my diagnosis (I'm an expert at this...Benny somehow did this in our backyard about two years ago) of corneal abrasion...patch it, goo it up with ointment and you'll be good to go in a bit. Friday morning I drove him in to work (aack! I don't like waking up early) so he could grab whatever work he could do from home. I wish I had gotten a picture. I have a feeling he would have ordered me asked me sweetly me not to post it, anyway. Instead I offer you my version. Many thanks to Hope for photo doctoring help that would have taken me all morning to figure out on our new software. It took her all of two minutes, max.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Ouch! Nicked cornea?!
(I should have said "argh" huh?)
those little baby fingernails can be serious weaponry - hope he's feeling "ship-shape" (uhg!) soon!

8/14/2006 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Knitting Parents of Young Children
Join | List | Prev | Next | ??
Powered by RingSurf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares